Sunday 28 August 2011

In The Beginning

The whole purpose of this blog is to be a repository of the things that I do (clever title eh?). Through various combinations of being cheap, poor or having an insatiable desire to do things, I seem to end up being embroiled in various projects. Painting models; various aspects of motorcycle maintenance and modification; crap carpentry; this has just been my past week. In the vain hope of keeping my morale up when things make the inevitable drop into stagnation and project hell, and so that I can spread the fruits of my vast and varied ignorance I'll be attempting to keep this updated with tales of my projects. There may even be pictures if I can get into the habit of actually taking them mid task. So that's what to expect, plus a good deal of ranting and raving about all sorts of irrelevant minutiae.

No comments:

Post a Comment